Electronic Dance Music

Factory Beats
The site with news about the Electronic Dance Music (EDM): Music, Videos, Pictures, Sounds, and other little things related with the scene.

The Magician - Las Vegas feat. Ebenezer (Lyric Video)

The Belgian DJ and producer Stephen Fasano (AKA The Magician) joined the studio together with R&B singer Ebenezer and the result is great! The Magician broke through internationally six years ago thanks to his no.1 remix of Lykke Li's 'I Follow Rivers'. The Magician about his new single: "I've been working in a lot of different studios, exploring different genres or music with some incredible people. The result of that has been my passion for music, and I am inspired to share more love and emotions through it. I am very happy and proud, therefore, to share my first single or 2018 'Las Vegas', featuring British rising star Ebenezer. " This article originally appeared in hitzound

The Magician - Las Vegas feat. Ebenezer (Lyric Video)

The Magician - Las Vegas feat. Ebenezer by Ultra Music https://lnk.to/LasVegas
The Latest & Greatest from Ultra Music http://smarturl.it/UltraLatestGreatest
Previous
Next Post »