Electronic Dance Music

Factory Beats
The site with news about the Electronic Dance Music (EDM): Music, Videos, Pictures, Sounds, and other little things related with the scene.

One Bit, Noah Cyrus - My Way (Official Video)

In addition to releasing three perfect singles of her own, Noah Cyrus has established something of a side hustle as pop’s go-to club queen. The 17-year-old has lent her voice to Marshmello’s “Chasing Colors,” Alan Walker’s “All Falls Down” and, most recently, Matoma’s “Slow.” Her fourth and final (I’m guessing) club banger of 2017 dropped on Friday. She teams up with UK duo One Bit for a fiery floorfiller called “My Way,” which seems to be built around a sample of Mylo’s seminal “Doctor Pressure.”

“Why can’t we do this my way (my way), it’s gotta be what you say (you say),” Noah sings on the instantly-catchy chorus. “You think that you know better, but you keep proving you never — why can’t we do this my way (my way).” I liked all of the “Again” singer’s forays into the dance music, but this probably the best. Who is/are One Bit? A pair of UK producers called Jonty Howard and Joe Murphy, who first came to attention with viral remixes. Listen to “My Way” below. This article originally appeared in Idolator

Music video by One Bit, Noah Cyrus performing My Way (Official Video). (C) 2017 Ministry of Sound Recordings Limited
Previous
Next Post »