Electronic Dance Music

Factory Beats
The site with news about the Electronic Dance Music (EDM): Music, Videos, Pictures, Sounds, and other little things related with the scene.

Valentino Khan & Sean Paul - Gold (Official Music Video)

Valentino Khan enlists Jamaica's Sean Paul for his new single “Gold”, out now on OWSLA. “I wanted to make a really fun and danceable moombahton record,” Khan says in a press statement. “I had started out producing moombahton when I first entered the dance music scene, and it was cool to revisit my roots and make a great record with a really good vibe to it.”

The reggae-tinged record provides a natural foundation for Sean Paul to lay down his feel-good verses over. “I've been chasing that gold,” Paul sings. “I've been paying that toll / You got a ting that we need, girl / You got a body like gold.”

Khan calls the Dutty Rock chart-topper an “absolute legend,” adding that “it was incredible working with him in the studio. I'm truly stoked to put out a record with such a good vibe to it.”

Gold” will be appearing on the soundtrack of mega electronic group Major Lazer's forthcoming documentary, Give Me Future, which arrives exclusively to Apple Music on Nov. 17.  Review Found On Billboard

Valentino Khan & Sean Paul - Gold (Official Music Video)

This record I did with Sean Paul is simply a good vibe. Proud to bring you all the visuals that bring this song to life.  Enjoy, Valentino Khan
Previous
Next Post »