Electronic Dance Music

Factory Beats
The site with news about the Electronic Dance Music (EDM): Music, Videos, Pictures, Sounds, and other little things related with the scene.

Tove Styrke - Say My Name (Official Music Video)

Tove Styrke is a kind of a big deal. In her native Sweden, her self-titled debut album went platinum and it’s follow up, the low-key superb ‘Kiddo’ in 2015 did similarly well. She might just be one of the biggest pop stars you’ve never heard of.

But judging by her new single ‘Say My Name’, that could change in an instant. The first taster of her upcoming record oozes confidence and a star power that is ready to permeate and resonate with a wider audience. Get ready for the age of Tove.

“There’s a reason why so much music is about sex and love. It is linked to one’s worst and best experiences. I have not written about love before because I didn’t want to write another love song. But I have changed. I am tired of being angry, right now I just need to make music that makes me feel good,” Tove says of the track.

“The stronger I sing, the less I can affect the song. The more quiet I sing, the greater the differences will be in the tone and texture. A lot of people are afraid to talk loudly, but there is a strength to talking quietly – people really have to listen to you. There’s no need to try to be a man in a man’s world.” Review By Thomas Smith (NME)

Listen to "Say My Name" http://spoti.fi/2opWQ97
Director: Daniel Skoglund
Producer: Tim Mardell
Prod. Manager: William Tornwall
Executive Producer: Petur Mogensen
ACNE

DOP: David Grehn
Set Designer: Nicke Lund
Stylist: Selam Fessahaye
Hair & Makeup: Jessica Krage
Editor: Stefan Ström
Post: Chimney

Song written by Tove Styrke, Elof Loelv & Tinashe "T Collar" Sibanda
Song produced by Elof Loelv
Song published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing Scandinavia AB, MXM Publishing(adm by Kobalt), Songs Of Zimbabwe/Where Da Kasz At (BMI)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tovestyrke
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tovestyrke
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tovestyrke
Web: www.tovestyrkemusic.com
Snapchat: tovestyrke
Previous
Next Post »